Friday, August 10, 2007

2 Release Parties for Fold Appropriate Text

Release party number ONE will be at Betalevel in L.A., with readings by: Guy Bennett, Teresa Carmody, Marcus Civin, Vanessa Place, Michael Smoler and more. It will be on Friday August 17, at 7:30.

Release party number TWO will be at Pegasus Books in Berkeley, with readings by: Franklin Bruno, K. Lorraine Graham, Mark Wallace, William Moor, and my co-editor Mathew Timmons. This one is Saturday August 18, at 7:30.

I will be doing other things, but nonetheless I will be picturing these events, on a small tableau inside my heart. The only thing I cannot readily picture is how Franklin Bruno will read (or otherwise present?) his bizarre piece, ournal of Philosophy.

Hopefully someone(s) will write down descriptions of these events. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment